Tuesday 13 March 2012

I've been awarded another award :-)


Look what I have been awarded :-), and not just one, but 2 awards.

From my good friends:

&

Thank you so much girls for awarding me with this. Huge hugs to you both...



Here are a couple of conditions attached to the award:
If you are nominated, you have been awarded the "Versatile Blogger award". 
  • First, thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog,
  • Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly,
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award,
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My Nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award (In no particular order) are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now to 7 things about myself!!!!! hmmmmm
ok lets see...
 
  1. I come from Denmark, but my danish is really rusty... Embarasing...
  2. I have 4 sister, who also craft in one way or another... My oldest sister is the one who got me started on cardmaking.
  3. I love driving, and my favorite car is a Micra...
  4. Before I am anything else, Im a MUM... (Nurse, Driver, Cook, Cleaner ect.. and I love every moment of it)
  5. I HATE computers and all things electronincs... When they dont just work!!!
  6. I have NO patience..
  7. I VERY rarely watch TV...  
 
Right thats it, 7 useless things to know about me lol 
Once again, Thank you for my awards, they are much apriciated.
Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx                                                                                                                                                                           

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Marleen, way to go! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks hun for the award - I only posted about mine from Debbi yesterday - will add your name to the post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking about me Marleen. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete